Do What Jesus is Doing in May
May Week 1/2
- Three girls accepted Christ during their 180 waypoint meetings.
- Esme had a super successful time meeting with local charity partners. Gave them a chance to also meet each other and encourage each other with what God is doing.
- Elyn met with the father of a family who will be moving to Shanghai, The person was super excited by the church and fellowship possibilities awaiting them via AGIF.
May Week 3
- Family came to church b/c their child so enjoyed the service and invited them
- BSF thanked AGIF for the use of church space for their weekly meetings:
“ ‘How can we thank God enough for you in return for all the joy we have in the presence of our God because of you?” (1 Thess 3:9)’
A kindness pass on is a blessing that will never end.
Love from BSF Shanghai Pudong, Evening Men’s Class & Day Women’s Class”
- Member was blessed by the experience of being able to translate for Josh McDowell, both in seeing his ministry and in being a part of it
- Many people are being encouraged by the stories on the website
- WOJ had a fun and encouraging end of year luncheon. Great guest worship band. Psalm 100 was on the hearts of WOJ leadership.
- One AGIF member, LiuQi, helped raise over ¥800 for SonFlowers last week while busking after the services. She’s also gotten connected with the ministry and is going to be teaching dance to the kids there.
May Week 4
- 107,000 RMB given during the special International Offerings collection May 24/25.
- 180 Youth have successfully raised all funds for their SA Outreach Trip in August! You can continue to donate and help them expand the number/reach of the projects they will be doing while there.
- 10 Kids in Kids Programs prayed to receive Christ last week.
- One member shared that the musical worship time at Sunday Grace really spoke to her in a way she hasn’t experienced for a long time.