“Do not be conformed to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.” Romans 12:2
Join the Challenge—50 days of Transformation Challenge
1. Get the Journal They’ll be available after the services or at the Abundant Grace office. Original journals are ¥100. Locally produced (with copyright paid to Saddleback) ¥50.
2. Attend a gathering each week to hear the specific teaching on how God wants to transform 7 key areas of our life: spiritual, physical, mental, emotional, relational, financial, vocational.
3. Join a small group to watch 7 video studies related to that week’s topic. Have the opportunity to discuss what each topic means for you, and how to apply lessons to your life—with a group of people who can help you along the way. Visit our Life Group page, talk to a representative at the Information table in the foyer after the services, or email Ps. Brad at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Start each day focused on God with 49 daily inspirations. A bible verse and a short devotional by Rick Warren will remind you each day of how God wants to Transform your life.
5. Stay on Track. Transformation takes commitment. Set a personal goal in each of 7 key areas, set a plan for ‘next steps’ that will help you reach each of these goals, and then watch as God does amazing things to transform you in each of them!