Spring 2014 JoyStudies start the week of February 17-21. Make sure to get a spot in the study you would like to join this spring by registering this weekend, Jan 25&26 at AGIF.
1. Me, Myself and Lies by Jennifer Rothschild.
2. Gideon: Your Weakness, God’s Strength by Priscilla Shirer.
3. S.H.A.P.E. Finding & Fulfilling Your Unique Purpose in Life by Erik Rees.
4. One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where you Are by Ann Voskamp.
5. Respectfully Yours–the Secret to Power and Influence in Your Marriage by Emerson Eggerichs.
6. Six Ways to Keep the Little in Your Girl by Dannah Gresch.
7. Men’s Perspectives on Relationships and Marriage, lead by Pastor Nate Showalter.
8. One in a Million: Journey to Your Promised Land by Priscilla Shirer.
9. What on Earth am I Here For? by Rick Warren.
10. The Shelter of God’s Promises by Sheila Walsh.
11. Joseph: God Meant it for Good (Study of Genesis 37-50).
12. Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) – Continuing one year study of Gospel of Matthew.
13. Be Still and Know: Choosing Rest, Peace and Joy in an Anxious World. Bible study based on Psalm 46:10.
14. Pursuing God’s Love (Stories from the Book of Genesis) by Margaret Feinberg.
15. Revelation: Here and Now, There and Then by Beth Moore.
16. Choose Joy: Because Happiness Isn’t Enough by Kay Warren.
17. Pursuing God’s Beauty by Margaret Feinberg.